1) Thanks, folks! All of your voting paid off! “Devil’s Masquerade” has been accepted for inclusion in Fantastic Erotica: The Best of Circlet Press 2008-2012. I’m thrilled that my sexy lesbian adventurers will get a chance to see print yet again, and this time in a real, physical book. Yay!
2) I got the author proofs for my forthcoming anthology, Like A Cunning Plan: Erotic Trickster Tales, due out from Circlet sometime relatively soon. Again, yay! I feel like a real editor, seeing this thing so close to completion.
3) Scheherazade’s Facade has 53 hours to go on Kickstarter, and we’re sitting at $5825. I know my original stretch goal of $10k was probably a little too stretchy, but we can totally hit $6000, right? Right? It would make me and the authors really happy…. If you’ve been waiting until the last minute, this weekend is it!
4) My review of Seanan McGuire’s new urban fantasy, Discount Armageddon, is live on Tor. Go check it out!
5) I’m on Twitter as Oneminutemonkey and while I may not post a lot, I’d love more followers so I’m not screaming into the wind so much. I do that enough without the Internet’s help.
That’s all for now.